HOUSTON HIGH-RISE REQUIREMENTSHouston Fire Department Life Safety Bureau Standards for High-Rise Buildings
*Some of the links listed below are .pdf files and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing
• Life Safety Bureau Standard 6, Rev. 03,Fire Depository Boxes, Effective 05-01-2012
• Life Safety Bureau Standard 7, Rev 05, High-Rise Fire Safety Plans, Effective 05-01-2012
• Life Safety Bureau Standard 8, Rev 04, Fire Drills, Effective 12-31-2010
• Conducting Fire Drills in High-rise buildings, HFD/LSB/jm/ Rev 4, May 2006
• Houston High-Rise Office Building Fire Drills witnessed by Daniel Salazar of DSAL Consultants L.L.C.
• Life Safety Bureau Standard 18, Rev. 04, High-Rise Fire Safety Plan Approval, Effective 05-01-2012
– High-Rise Fire Safety Plan approval requirements and Fire Warden Certification Training curriculum requirements.
• Houston High-Rise Hotel Fire Safety Plan
• Public Address System Instruction Sign Requirements
• Stairwell Identification Requirements
Additional Fire Safety Tips from the city of Houston Fire Department:
• Additional General Fire Safety
Subscribe To The HFS Blog!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest fire safety blog & resources from our team.